Monday, March 31, 2008
McDonalds already held their orientation today for those who have registered to the Summer Crewing and Art Activities. For a P500 registration fee, kids will learn how to deal with people particularly McDonald's customers and their fellow kiddie crews. The fee includes an art kit, T-Shirt and a cap. The kids will also be treated to free meals (a choice of burger or spaghetti) during their scheduled days.
Parents can choose from the MW or TTh schedules plus Fridays (for the whole five weeks) which are recognition days. Morning schedule is from 10 to 12 noon and afternoon schedule is from 1 to 3 PM.
Jollibee's Summer Program will start on the second week of April but they have much bigger plans for their culmination day which is a General Assembly of all the kids who will showcase their talents with special moviestar guests. I heard (albeit unconfirmed until the stars sign the contract) that someone from the Kung Fu Kids TV Show will be with the kids during the GA. I just don't if its Krung-Krung or one of the Kung Fu Kids.
The marketing department of Jollibee is still figuring out if they can keep the registration at a minimum (cheaper than McDo's). The program will last for four weeks but each batch will attend the activities and do their customer-greeting chores for straight one week for 3 hours a day.
Jollibee marketing manager Jay Madulara said the kids will not really be made to work (it's illegal to do that) but they will be oriented about Jollibee's operations and will be trained to greet customers on the front doors. Almost all Jollibee outlets in Davao will participate in the program except Jollibee SM.
Kids who will register with Jollibee will also be trained in various talent-skills like singing and dancing as they will be presenting their learned skills during the GA. There will also be several sports activities.
The best thing about Jollibee is that the food is not limited to burgers or spaghetti but there will be a different snack for the kids everyday including Hotdogs, Burger Steak and of course, a chicken joy during the GA.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
This is not the first time that students from the Ateneo de Davao College of Law topped the Bar. In fact, there was one time when two ADDU-Law School graduates got two of teh Top 5 ranks and that was the time when Dexter Lopoz placed No. 2 and Roger Largo placed 4th.
It is good to note that students of law school outside Imperial Manila are making it to the Top 10. There are other law schools in Davao though including the University of Mindanao Law School and Cor Jesu College. Who knows, these schools will also have their own graduates in the Top 10 in the next Bar exams.
Congratulations to friends and classmates who made it!
Atty. Connie Liza
Atty. Genevieve Tutica-Valles (whos husband Atty. Joel Valles must be proud of)
Atty. Leah Librado (hello ninang!)
Atty. Antonette Rabanes
Atty. Karen Cacabelos
If I missed anyone just howl!
The 2007 Philippine Bar Topnotchers are
1. Mercedita L. Ona of Ateneo De Manila University-83.552
2. Jennifer Ong of the University of the Philippines-Diliman-83.353
3. Yvanna BL Maalat of the Ateneo-82.754
4. Jennie C. Aclan of the University of San Carlos-82.105
5. John Michael F. Galauran of the University of Nueva Caceres-81.606
6. Karen S. Canullas of the San Sebastian College-81.407
7. Cecille L. Mejia of the Ateneo De Manila University-81.35
Sheryl Ann D. Tizon of the University of the Philippines-Diliman-81.358
8. Marforth T. Fua of San Beda College-81.209
9. Ruby M. Luy of the Ateneo De Davao University-81.1510
10. Christian B. Llido of the University of Cebu-80.90
Vivian S. Tan, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 80.90
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL EXAMINEES
1. ABALUS, Karen Anne M. 2. ABARDO-ESTRADA, Imee M. 3. ABARQUEZ, Carlo E. 4. ABDULLAH, Princess Shanihar A. 5. ABELLA, Johanna R. 6. ABISO, Meriame Joy D. 7. ABLOLA, Maricez J. 8. ABUNDABAR, Rhys Michael S. 9. ACEDILLO, Noelle T. 10. ACENA, Anna Cecilia D. 11. ACERET, Shantel P. 12. ACERO, Francis Euston R. 13. ACHARON, Paolo Jay S. 14. ACHAS, Anne Lourdes R. 15. ACLAN, Jennie C. 16. ACOSTA, JR., Isagani S. 17. ADIN, Fatima Irene T. 18. ADIOVA, Agnes Z. 19. ADLAO, Joyce P. 20. ADRIOSULA, Dino M. 21. AFRICA, Cecille Marie A. 22. AGAMATA, Abraham A. 23. AGDA, JR., Victoriano T. 24. AGONCILLO, Gildu R. 25. AGOR, Cesar A. 26. AGPAOA, Magnum D. 27. AGTARAP, Jeffrey M. 28. AGUAVIVA, Ma. Aileen G. 29. AGULAY, JR., Norberto S. 30. AGUNOS, Farah C. 31. AGUSTIN, Oliver P. 32. AGUSTIN, Ronesito B. 33. AKILITH, Joseph A. 34. ALADIN-VIDALLO, Rhia N. 35. ALAGABAN, Cherilee B. 36. ALAPOT, Jeofrey R. 37. ALAYON, Marivic M. 38. ALBAO, Ismael A. 39. ALBAYTAR, Mylene C. 40. ALCASABAS, Ramon Manolo A. 41. ALDOVINO, Farah A. 42. ALEJANDRE, Maria Zenaida F. 43. ALEJANDRO, Elsie A. 44. ALFONSO, Maria Kathrina C. 45. ALFONSO, Ramon M. 46. ALILING, Jose Percival Z. 47. ALIMA, Joel A. 48. ALINAO, Michael A. 49. ALINAS, Milber G. 50. ALINOG, Joanah C. 51. ALIPAO, Ligaya G. 52. ALIPUDDIN, Jamecia S. 53. ALIÑO, Dennis C. 54. ALMAZORA, Madelyn Joy S. 55. ALMEDA, John Voltaire A. 56. ALMODAL, Jezebel L. 57. ALOJADO, Rommero O. 58. ALONG, Angela Sigrid J. 59. ALONTE, Ruby Christine C. 60. ALONTO, II, Abdul Gaffur Madki M. 61. ALONZO, Angelita B. 62. ALTAMIA, Eden M. 63. ALVAERA, Joseph Vincent B. 64. ALVAREZ, Ethel L. 65. ALVAREZ, Katrina Anne F. 66. ALVAREZ, Mercedes K. 67. ALVIAR, Myrvilen L. 68. AMADA, Aileen E. 69. AMATONG, Aldren Raye A. 70. AMBATALI, Marian Kristine V. 71. AMOLATA, Apple Cherrie S. 72. AMPARO, Maria Lourdes G. 73. AMPON, Dennis R. 74. ANARNA, Jinky Y. 75. ANCHETA, Ari N. 76. ANDAYOG, Michael S. 77. ANG, Alli T. 78. ANGEL, Joseph Angelo D. 79. ANGELES, Anna Asuncion P. 80. ANGELES, Ela DV. 81. ANGUSTIA, Joseph Domingo M. 82. ANICETE, Alexander Philip C. 83. ANILLO-JACINTO, Ma. Cristina P. 84. ANONGOS, Juliana N. 85. ANTONANO, Essy Genebelle B. 86. ANTONIO, Dan David Vincent D. 87. ANTONIO, Giovanni J. 88. ANTONIO, Michelle M. 89. ANTONIO, Rowena A. 90. APOLINARIO, Anissa P. 91. APOLINARIO, Odilon A. 92. APOLONIO, Katherine G. 93. APOLONIO, III, Alfonso A. 94. APOSTOL, JR., Manolito M. 95. APRUEBO, Violet M. 96. AQUINO, Aristotle R. 97. AQUINO, Loly C. 98. AQUINO, Ma. Carina A. 99. AQUINO, Mary Ann Gretchen U. 100. AQUINO, Noe T. 101. AQUINO-BUÑO, Mimi L. 102. ARBUES, Christian M. 103. ARCEGA, Cesar Arnel M. 104. ARCENAS, Ernie B. 105. ARCHIVAL, Al John M. 106. ARCOS, Dante L. 107. ARDAÑA, Benju V. 108. ARENAS, Maria Diana S. 109. AREVALO, Edgard A. 110. ARIMBOYUTAN, JR., William D. 111. ARIOLA, Rendey D. 112. ARITAO, Benjamin Lawrence P E. 113. ARRIOLA, Roy J. 114. ARSITIO, Robin R. 115. ARUGAY, Roman C. 116. ASCALON, Maki-angel O. 117. ASENCIO, Valentina J. 118. ASENCION, Lincoln R. 119. ASERIT, Ma. Girlie B. 120. ASETRE, Ivy V. 121. ASINAS, Neilster Jon S. 122. ASPA, Franz Raymond P. 123. ASTIH, Pakhruddin M. 124. AURELLANA, Rinchel E. 125. AUSTRIA, Norman B. 126. AVANCE, Candy T. 127. AYSON, JR., Ruben S.
128. BACAL, Noel G. 129. BACALLA, Noel O. 130. BACELONIA, Joy Anne V. 131. BACONGA, Saturnino N. 132. BACORRO, Lianne M. 133. BADIOLA, Alan V. 134. BAGALOYOS, Anne Jamaica E. 135. BAGUIO, Mario P. 136. BAJA, Mariel D. 137. BAKINO, Suseyline M. 138. BALA, Jerwin D. 139. BALANAY, Ruena D. 140. BALAO-AS, John B. 141. BALAOING, Emman B. 142. BALBA, Jennifer M. 143. BALBANERO, Michael A. 144. BALDO, Ma. Aimee E. 145. BALDONADO, Neil Energyte G. 146. BALDOS, Catherine A. 147. BALEIN, Mignonette Emelaine Gail D. 148. BALO, Ted Andrew M. 149. BALOT, Dexter M. 150. BALTAO, Kimberly May F. 151. BALUYOT, Rosario R. 152. BAMBO, Ulysses G. 153. BANAUAG, Boris Maria T. 154. BANAWA, Frayn M. 155. BANAYBANAY, Clarissa Idris G. 156. BANTILAN, JR., Paterno T. 157. BAQUILOD, Clara A. 158. BARCELLANO, JR., Julio D. 159. BARRIOS, Karla Maria F. 160. BARRIOS, Manuel Isidro Rosauro V. 161. BARROSO, Rachel Rueve Marie T. 162. BARSAGA, JR., Nilo P. 163. BARTOLOME, Sheryl G. 164. BARUT, Maribel L. 165. BASALLAJE, Eva Bernardette V. 166. BASAS, Joseph Melvin B. 167. BASCO, Neil Sam L. 168. BASCO, Reynante B. 169. BASQUIÑEZ, Flora Sherry M. 170. BASTASA, Michellee C. 171. BATAY, Rosalyn D. 172. BATICULON, Blanchie T. 173. BATOCAEL-DOMINGO, Faye T. 174. BAUTISTA, Antonio Carlos B. 175. BAUTISTA, Irvin A. 176. BAUTISTA, Jackie Lou C. 177. BAUTISTA, Maria Teresa I. 178. BAUTISTA, Patricia Lee Alexandra M. 179. BAYLON, Melvin P. 180. BAYOT, Rocherrie S. 181. BEJER, Louise Dianne A. 182. BEJOC-CARANDANG, Florence G. 183. BELORIA, JR., Cesar B. 184. BELTRAN, Leonard M. 185. BELZA, Mary Angieline L. 186. BEN, Noel A. 187. BENITEZ, Ferdinand S. 188. BENITEZ, Victor Esteban S. 189. BENTULAN, Jeremias A. 190. BERMUDEZ, Ronaldo O. 191. BERNADES, Dexter Niño E. 192. BERNADOS, Cresente C. 193. BERNAL, June Ann Q. 194. BERNAL, Rj A. 195. BERNAL, Victor Marc B. 196. BERNARDO, Rommel M. 197. BILLONES-IBARDOLAZA, Maria Genalyn T. 198. BILOCURA, Nathaniel B. 199. BINALAY, Maria Florinia B. 200. BINAYAN, Darcy M. 201. BITARA, Francis Rael C. 202. BLANCO, Mark Philip B. 203. BLANQUISCO, Sherryl R. 204. BLANZA, Randy B. 205. BOADO, Armi-lynn Kristine H. 206. BOCAR, Vida Zora G. 207. BOCO, Jimmy B. 208. BOJOS, Anna Fionah L. 209. BOLIVAR, Amy Grace O. 210. BOLIVAR-AMONCIO, Anna Marie Josette A. 211. BOLLIDO, Ma. Corazon P. 212. BOMBASE, Paulo N. 213. BONGAT, Joanna S. 214. BONIFACIO, Marie Eugenie Grace M. 215. BONSOL, Mary Grace S. 216. BONTIGAO-BAGUE, Maria Estela H. 217. BORBON, Alyssa Benetta L. 218. BORGONIA, John Ismael B. 219. BORJA, Karl Frederick S. 220. BORJA, Ruel P. 221. BOTIGAN, Maria Cristina C. 222. BRAGADO, Marijoy B. 223. BRAGAS, Diane Karen B. 224. BRILLANTES, Love Joy Cecilia C. 225. BRIONES, Joyce M. 226. BRIONES, Leo Santiago M. 227. BRITANICO, Francesco C. 228. BRITO, Edita 229. BUENAVISTA, Ryan S. 230. BUENCAMINO, Christine Marie V. 231. BUENDIA, Terence P. 232. BUENVIAJE, Ernest Ian S. 233. BUGAYONG, Allan Rheynier D. 234. BULATAO, Sheryl Grace G. 235. BULONG, JR., Joaquin N. 236. BULSECO, Cheslyn Claire C. 237. BULSECO, III, Francisco S. 238. BURGOS, Jo Ann M. 239. BUSLAYAN, JR., Romeo F. 240. BUSTOS, Janina Lourdes S. 241. BUZETA-ACERO, Andre Ria B.
242. CABAILO-ALDEA, Ethelwolda A. 243. CABALHUG, JR., Antonio J. 244. CABANLAS, Dick Carlo J. 245. CABANTOG, Amylaine R. 246. CABARABAN, Maria Cielo Shanidar C. 247. CABEL, Karla T. 248. CABILES, Jo Aileen A. 249. CABRAL, III, Ricardo Felix C. 250. CABUHAT, Mary Ellen S. 251. CACABELOS, Karren Maricris G. 252. CACERES, Rowena C. 253. CADIZ, Manuel Cesar Reno S. 254. CALAYAN, Deanna Maria Rachel S. 255. CALINGIN, Carlomagno N. 256. CALIPES, Bhavelyn S. 257. CALIZO, Brian M. 258. CALLANTA, Eduardo G. 259. CALSEÑA, Mariedith B. 260. CALSIYAO, JR., Ceferino B. 261. CALUMBA, Edelene Grace S. 262. CAMANGEG, Cristel Marie G. 263. CAMELON, III, Renato M. 264. CAMORA, Gloria A. 265. CAMPOS, JR., Napoleon P. 266. CAMPOSANO, Catherine A. 267. CAMUA, Roger Terence P. 268. CANCEKO, Eileen Joy P. 269. CANONIGO-GAN, Catherine C. 270. CANSINO, III, Emilio P. 271. CANTAROS, JR., Rufino C. 272. CANULLAS, Karen S. 273. CAOAYAN, Wenceslao R. 274. CAPACITE-BALLAIS, Gissle Gay A. 275. CARANTES, John Carlo E. 276. CARIÑO, Maria Elena E. 277. CARLOTA, JR., Mariano P. 278. CARPINA, Iris M. 279. CARPIO, Benedicto R. 280. CARREON, III, Cesar R. 281. CARTAGENA, Benedict S. 282. CARUNGCONG, Jonathan R. 283. CASABAR, Alezandro S. 284. CASANGKAPAN, Antonio C. 285. CASEÑAS, Ma. Goretti V. 286. CASIMIRO, Orlando Paolo F. 287. CASTAÑEDA, Kristina P. 288. CASTAÑOS, Chester C. 289. CASTIGADOR, Alex C. 290. CASTILLO, Eilyn Beverly Bless L. 291. CASTILLO, Jocelyn Perolina 292. CASTILLO, Marlon William M. 293. CASTILLO-LORENZO, Cesaria Dane D. 294. CASTRO, Fernand A. 295. CASTRO, Jesselito L. 296. CASTRO, Rainela D. 297. CAUDANG, Hashreen T. 298. CAVADA, Glenn M. 299. CAVISTANY, Debbie Liezl B. 300. CAYABYAB, Pamela Ann T. 301. CAYBOT, Cristina V. 302. CAÑAS, Reginildo R. 303. CELINO, Sarah Eufrosina D. 304. CENABRE, Ethan Allen F. 305. CEQUENA, Levie Lyn C. 306. CERILLO, Maria Theresa A. 307. CERVANTES, Paul Christian M. 308. CERVANTES-CABALATUNGAN, Milajoy D. 309. CHAN, Jordanne B. 310. CHAVEZ, Marvin Gregory R. 311. CHAVEZ, III, Cesar Angelo A. 312. CHENG, Charles Edward M. 313. CHING, Ronald Segundino C. 314. CHING, III, Benito S. 315. CHIONG, Naomi C. 316. CHIU, Karol Joseph P. 317. CHU, Emilio C. 318. CLAMOR, Antonette P. 319. CLARA, Barbra Jill B. 320. CLARAVALL, VI, Francisco M. 321. CO, Evangeline M. 322. CO, Karl Steven A. 323. CO, Rosalyn S. 324. CO, Ryan D. 325. CODA-MAMUKID, Monalisa B. 326. COLET, Juan Paolo E. 327. COLICO, Cristina T. 328. COMPETENTE, Joenel R. 329. CONALES, Christie Anne S. 330. CONCEPCION-MORAN, Juliana G. 331. CONCHA, Diana Charlette G. 332. CONCHA, Susan Espera L. 333. CONCHA, Val Angelo C. 334. CONSTANTINO, Pillar L. 335. COPAHAN, Levie U. 336. CORCEGA, Mediner M. 337. CORDERO, Felicito C. 338. CORDIA, Marthe Lois V. 339. CORONEL, Anna Karina A. 340. CORONEL, Jeffrey Jefferson Y. 341. CORPUZ, Emmanuel Rico C. 342. CORRAL, Claire B. 343. CORRO, Andrew C. 344. CORTES, Lee Owen P. 345. CORTEZ, Vida A. 346. CORTEZANO, Marwin M. 347. COSTALES, Leslie D. 348. CRISOSTOMO, Jeremiah N. 349. CRISTOBAL, Laurrie Layne P. 350. CRUZ, Anna Liza R. 351. CRUZ, Celeste Marie R. 352. CRUZ, Consuelo L. 353. CRUZ, Din-din A. 354. CRUZ, Elbert S. 355. CRUZ, Francis Joseph A. 356. CRUZ, Guia Perpetua C. 357. CRUZ, Jaymark SJ. 358. CRUZ-ABRENICA, Ma. Sophia Editha C. 359. CU, Robespierre S. 360. CUADRAS, Christian Arfel B. 361. CUBERO, Ela Michelle S. 362. CUDAL, Efren S. 363. CUNANAN, Rowena S. 364. CUPIDA, Febie A. 365. CURA, Amando M. 366. CURAMENG, Mary Ann T. 367. CURVA, Peter Marcu G.
368. DADULLA, Marites D. 369. DAGANTA, Shirley R. 370. DALIVA, Kristina Marie D. 371. DAMASCO, Alvy B. 372. DAMONDAMON, Mark Michael G. 373. DANCEL, Rojie G. 374. DAOAS, Pio Windale A. 375. DAPANAS, Lex Michelle M. 376. DAPON, JR., Loreto J. 377. DAPUL, Rhodalyne E. 378. DASING, Perlita DP. 379. DATUDACULA, Jamil D. 380. DATUDACULA, Normina M. 381. DAUZ, Roselea M. 382. DAVID, J. Krisley C. 383. DAYANDAYAN, Milreysa S. 384. DAYANDAYAN, JR., Remegio C. 385. DAYRIT, Chelin Y. 386. DAYRIT, Decruso P. 387. DE ANGEL, Jerlyn D. 388. DE AUSTRIA, Blisselda G. 389. DE CLARO, Christine Joanne F. 390. DE GUIA, Anne Mhiren Claudine D. 391. DE GUZMAN, Carmela Joy R. 392. DE GUZMAN, Ederlita V. 393. DE GUZMAN, Jay B. 394. DE GUZMAN, Soraida A. 395. DE GUZMAN, Vera M. 396. DE GUZMAN, JR., Glenn Ceasar T. 397. DE JESUS, Precy C. 398. DE JESUS, Remedios V. 399. DE JESUS, Roman Miguel G. 400. DE LA PAZ, Luis Gregorio Jesus B. 401. DE LA TORRE, Mailene M. 402. DE LARA, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary A. 403. DE LEON, Alaya M. 404. DE LEON, Dennis Carlos Rogaciano C. 405. DE LEON, Dino Robert L. 406. DE LEON, John Paul V. 407. DE LEON, Katrina P. 408. DE LEON, Pantas M. 409. DE LOS REYES, Kristine Margaret R. 410. DE LOS REYES, Teodula B. 411. DE LOS SANTOS, Mary Grace G. 412. DE QUIROZ, Napoleon C. 413. DE VERA, Celeste A. 414. DE VERA, Marichelle DT. 415. DEE, Ma. Gemma M. 416. DEGAMO, Wilhelmo M. 417. DEGOLLADO, Ethel Marie G. 418. DEL CASTILLO, Anna Patricia R. 419. DEL ROSARIO, Aldrich C. 420. DEL ROSARIO, Julie Fe A. 421. DEL ROSARIO, Rowena A. 422. DELA CERNA, Orville T. 423. DELA CRUZ, Joan M. 424. DELA CRUZ, JR., Anastacio R. 425. DELA CRUZ, JR., Epifanio C. 426. DELA FUENTE, Abigail R. 427. DELA FUENTE, Juan Miguel Victor C. 428. DELA PAZ, Ronald Ray O. 429. DELA PEÑA, Jonalyn D. 430. DELA ROSA, Abigail R. 431. DELAMIDE, Adan T. 432. DELGADO, Wilma H. 433. DELGADO, JR., Enrico B. 434. DELIMA, Ma. Chat H. 435. DELLOSO, Prince Gil F. 436. DELORIA, Kim E. 437. DELOS SANTOS, Josefina Maria Procesa L. 438. DEPASUCAT, Reyna Faith B. 439. DEQUILLA, Christopher L. 440. DERLA, Brenda Y. 441. DESAMPARADO, Ma. Johanna P. 442. DESCALZO, Jose Ariel M. 443. DETICIO, Aileen Grace U. 444. DEVANADERA, Anna Noreen T. 445. DEYTO, Melinda D. 446. DIAZ, Noriel D. 447. DIAZ, Rei Alessandro L. 448. DIMACALI, Adrian P. 449. DIMAILIG, Maricris T. 450. DIMALIG, Ma. Wengel Lou S. 451. DINAMLING, Dick Mark D. 452. DINGAL, Ailene L. 453. DIONALDO, Junald S. 454. DIOSO, Armand B. 455. DIRIGE, Chelsea Segunda G. 456. DIVINAGRACIA, Lenore Angeline L. 457. DIVINAGRACIA, Mae S. 458. DIVINO, Reichelle S. 459. DOMANTAY, Valerie Grace F. 460. DOMINGO, Andrix D. 461. DOMINGO, Osana Theresa D. 462. DOMINGO, Sherwin E. 463. DOMINGO, Tristan Dwight P. 464. DOMINGUEZ, Lovely P. 465. DONASCO, Edgar Alan A. 466. DORADO, Rilt Renart G. 467. DORIA, Marites Q. 468. DORIA, Richard Joseph C. 469. DOROMAL, Jose Joel P. 470. DUMAMA, Sha Elijah B. 471. DUMBAB, Harvey A. 472. DUMLAO, Jovian Jubert S. 473. DUMLAO, Melchor B. 474. DUMPILO, Eric Anthony A. 475. DUQUE, Gonzalito Nicolo E. 476. DURA, Blair M. 477. DY, Kristina Irene C. 478. DYBONGCO, Levi N. 479. DYCHIAO, Lorraine N.
480. EBILLO, Russel L. 481. ECHIVERRI, Juan Crisostomo M. 482. ECLAR, Clarence M. 483. EDDING, Jihan El R. 484. EDILLOR, Kathleen T. 485. EJES, Reynaldo R. 486. ELERIA, Elmer D. 487. ELIZALDE, Peter Bill C. 488. ELOPRE, Rojane C. 489. ELVEÑA, Christine Angelica B. 490. EMPINO, Arolf C. 491. ENTICA, Mellany V. 492. ERALDO-ARNUCO, Marcia Monina L. 493. ERNIE, Rachelle DG. 494. ESCUETA, III, Emilio D. 495. ESPAÑO, Mary Trish R. 496. ESPAÑOL, Diosdado C. 497. ESPAÑOL, Fritzzie Lyn F. 498. ESPEJO, Dhylyne Enchon B. 499. ESPERA, Woody John G. 500. ESPINOSA, Benjie G. 501. ESPINOSA, Maria Karla L. 502. ESPIRITU, Roel S. 503. ESTARES, Erwin P. 504. ESTAÑO, Heinjie B. 505. ESTILO, Chatru Anthony C. 506. ESTIMADA, Eric O. 507. EUGENIO, Christopher G. 508. EVANGELISTA, Ignacio F. 509. EVANGELISTA, Maria Ghia C. 510. EVANGELISTA, Ronald Brian G. 511. EXAMEN, Hannah D. 512. EXCONDE, Caroline G. 513.
FABELLA, Caryl Kate S. 514. FABI, Joycery V. 515. FABILA, Eni Grace B. 516. FAJARDO, Ann Laurice A. 517. FAJARDO, Marlon G. 518. FAJARDO, Ria Divina I. 519. FALCULAN-MARI, Ma. Rowena D. 520. FAMA, Castelo Angelo T. 521. FANLO, Jaime Eduardo R. 522. FANLO, Mei Loraine C. 523. FANTONE, Ronald A. 524. FERNANDEZ, Francis A. 525. FERNANDEZ, Joselito D. 526. FERNANDEZ, Rommel P. 527. FERNANDEZ, Teodoro Lorenzo A. 528. FERNANDO, Janina Marie S. 529. FERRARIS, Wilt P. 530. FERRER, Dennis B. 531. FESALBON, Brenda Rhea F. 532. FESTEJO, Ryan Ed T. 533. FIANZA, Jinky Joar D. 534. FIDEL, Cyril C. 535. FIEL, Jasmin R. 536. FIGUEROA, Eddalaine M. 537. FLORA, Vanessa B. 538. FLORES, Arthur C. 539. FLORES, Chuchie L. 540. FLORES, Galerie Gee Y. 541. FLORES, Milette Socorro S. 542. FLORES, Sim C. 543. FLORES, Zargibran Adolben R. 544. FLORESE, Jose Frederick P. 545. FONTILLAS, Hyacinth T. 546. FORAYO, Christina P. 547. FORTUNO, Loretta Renie R. 548. FRANCISCO, Carlos Raphael N. 549. FRANCISCO, Kristine C. 550. FRANCO, Fatima Kristine J. 551. FUA, Marforth T.
552. GABALLO, Joyce B. 553. GABRIEL, Abegail C. 554. GABRIELES, Omar T. 555. GACUTNO, Jerry V. 556. GADRINAB, Fermin Nestor A. 557. GADUANG-ROJALES, Anita A. 558. GALA, Ana Siela M. 559. GALAURAN, John Michael S. 560. GALAY, Lani S. 561. GALLEROS, Cecille P. 562. GAMALINDA, Cheryl S. 563. GAMBONG, Lilyn D. 564. GAMONNAC, Florendo D. 565. GAN, Paula Katherina A. 566. GAN, III, Joaquin N. 567. GANALON, John Paul R. 568. GAPOL, JR., Flaviano T. 569. GAPOY, Lei Adrian V. 570. GARCES, Michael M. 571. GARCIA, Czarina B. 572. GARCIA, Jorge M. 573. GARCIA, Katherine Mari S. 574. GARGARITA, Claire Anne R. 575. GARIANDO, Ivy P. 576. GARINGARAO, May C. 577. GARLITOS, Kenneth Vincent J. 578. GARRIDO, Maria Cecilia M. 579. GATCHALIAN, Michal L. 580. GAYETA-ANDAYA, Catherine Joy S. 581. GAYON, Dorothy L. 582. GAYOSA, Tracy Ann M. 583. GEMENTIZA, Frederick A. 584. GENETIANO, Maureen R. 585. GENISE, Henida G. 586. GERADA, Jay P. 587. GERODIAS, Jillina M. 588. GERONA, Christian D. 589. GERONILLA, Beatriz O. 590. GERONIMO, Cesar C. 591. GERVASIO, Lianne Marie R. 592. GO, Aaron D. 593. GO, Angel Love M. 594. GO, Helene D. 595. GO, James G. 596. GO, Kirby C. 597. GO, Madonna Santa D. 598. GO, Maria Leonita Q. 599. GO, JR., Lito A. 600. GOC-ONG, Vanessa B. 601. GODINEZ, Christopher Lyndon N. 602. GOLLABA, JR., Gabriel L. 603. GOMEZ, Armeen Alain B. 604. GONZAGA, Johans S. 605. GONZAGA, Rosanne Juliana R. 606. GONZALES, Gerald S. 607. GONZALES, Sheryl V. 608. GONZALES, II, Marcelino R. 609. GRAGASIN, Manny V. 610. GRAN, Adriel B. 611. GRANDE, Alexander Francis C. 612. GUANZON, Woodro L. 613. GUARINO-RIVERA, Leila Magda N. 614. GUERRA, Ed Anthony F. 615. GUERRA, Reah B. 616. GUERRA-DE LA VEGA, Anna Marie Mae R. 617. GUICO, Maria Laarni Sheila S. 618. GUILING, Hosni L. 619. GUILLERMO, Virgin Rose Sharon P. 620. GUIMBATAN, Sandra M. 621. GUINA, Rene Andrew A. 622. GUIPO, Maria Primarisa C. 623. GUMPAL, Dante Gil D. 624. GUTIERREZ, Andrea L. 625. GUZMAN, Jacqueline A. 626. GUZMAN, Josefina A.
627. HAMCHAWAN, Judith B. 628. HERMOSISIMA, Honorato Carlo C. 629. HERNANDEZ, Cheryl A. 630. HERNANDEZ, JR., Celso J. 631. HERNANDO, Cherry Chiara L. 632. HERRERA, Georgia May L. 633. HIZON, Joaquin Miguel Z. 634. HORCA, III, Jesus Manuel A. 635. HORTIZ, Michelle L. 636. HUBAHIB, Mariano C. 637. HUMILDE, Philip N. 638. HURTADO, Ghia Chrystellyne O.
639. IBRAHIM, Ysnaira A. 640. ILAGAN, JR., Casiano A. 641. ILAO, Julan C. 642. ILARDE, Maila Katrina Y. 643. IMPERIAL, Dinah F. 644. IMPERIAL, Paul Rodulfo B. 645. INDAR, Rahma A. 646. INOTURAN, Florinda P. 647. INTERIOR, Enrico S.
648. JABAL, Joel J. 649. JABSON, Eugene Oliver M. 650. JACOB, Jamael A. 651. JACOBO-GRECIA, Nemia S. 652. JANDUSAY, Marie Bernadette M. 653. JAPZON, Maria Jeanette A. 654. JARANILLA, Cedric S. 655. JATICO-NUÑEZ, Janeth G. 656. JAUD, Myra Jennifer D. 657. JAUDINES, Sheryl C. 658. JAVIER, Z 19 S. 659. JOVEN, Emil Karlo L. 660. JUMALON, Joel Jonn U. 661. JURIAL, Niño Jim B. 662. JUSTINIANI, JR., Romeo S.
663. KANAPI, Roberto Ricardo O. 664. KUONG, Dennis C.
665. LABIAL, JR., Ricardo P. 666. LABOG, Norberto Pocholo P. 667. LABRADOR, Chaveli Joan O. 668. LABUSTRO-GARCIA, Jacquelyn A. 669. LACAMBRA, JR., Modesto C. 670. LAGAT, Eileen Mae B. 671. LAGMAN, Mary Rosary D. 672. LAGMAY, Aries John P. 673. LAIZ-DE VILLA, Ma. Theresa S. 674. LAM, Jennifer T. 675. LAMA, Michelle T. 676. LAMIGO, Richard L. 677. LAMPA, Rex D. 678. LANTION, Maria Camille G. 679. LAO, Dave Y. 680. LAO, Jewelle Y. 681. LAPPAY, JR., Gregorio A. 682. LAPUZ, Rosalie T. 683. LASAFIN, II, Adler Mari Eriberto L. 684. LASCANO, Jasper Alberto H. 685. LASTIMADO, Marvin P. 686. LAURE, Adonis A. 687. LAURE, Quijano S. 688. LAUREL, Marivic DL. 689. LAYUMAS-CELESTE, Edelyn A. 690. LEAGOGO, Adrianne Daniel L. 691. LEGARTO, Mary Ann C. 692. LEGASPI, Faith Henriet B. 693. LEONARDO, Melissa N. 694. LEPAIL, Jehan-jehan A. 695. LERO, John Paul Huey V. 696. LEYSON, Ian Peter A. 697. LIBARDO, Arlene Mae L. 698. LIBRADO, Leah A. 699. LIBUIT, Grace P. 700. LIDASAN, Jehan B. 701. LILAGAN, Jean P. 702. LIM, Anthony Lemuel T. 703. LIM, Antonio Paolo S. 704. LIM, Beatriz Paz Dominique D. 705. LIM, Dominadoranne I. 706. LIM, Edward Allan P. 707. LIM, Eileen D. 708. LIM, Frederick Charles Y. 709. LIM, Irene C. 710. LIM, Joanne M. 711. LIM, Lloyd Steven L. 712. LIM, JR., Menandro T. 713. LIMA, Cherry Joie B. 714. LIMBO, Charo C. 715. LINSANGAN, Jose A. 716. LIWAG, Monica T. 717. LIWALUG, Fatimah S. 718. LIZA-TORRES, Connie P. 719. LLARENA, Geoffrey H. 720. LLAVE, Lynda 721. LLAVE, Maria Isabel M. 722. LLENARES, Kathleen E. 723. LLIDO, Christian B. 724. LLOBRERA, Santy B. 725. LOAYON, Wildebrandt C. 726. LOBEDICA, Clyde Lelith S. 727. LOBERIO, Jonathan D. 728. LOBIANO, Maria Lourdes M. 729. LOBO, Numer P. 730. LOMAS-E, JR., Bonifacio Craig Y. 731. LONGALONG, Carol P. 732. LONTOC, Maureen DR. 733. LOPEZ, Erwin N. 734. LOPEZ, Gloria Monica S. 735. LOPEZ, Grace Marie 736. LOPEZ, Irish T. 737. LOPEZ, Jose Manuel A. 738. LOPEZ, Lea Mabel P. 739. LOPEZ, Lionel L. 740. LOPEZ, Maria Aurora Celestina M. 741. LOPEZ-BILAOEN, Nancy R. 742. LOPINGCO, Sharina Marie U. 743. LORENZANA, Gina L. 744. LORENZO, Jason T. 745. LU, Anna Victoria M. 746. LU, Sheila U. 747. LUI, Jonah Grace L. 748. LUMAGUI-SAYOTO, Marinela D. 749. LUMBATAN, Alexis M. 750. LUNA, Don Angelo S. 751. LUNA, Sandra A. 752. LUY, Ruby M.
753. MAALAT, Yvanna DL. 754. MAATA, Michael Oliver B. 755. MABANAG, Zeus R. 756. MABANGLO, Mildred Ann Q. 757. MABANSAG, Ivy B. 758. MABAZZA, Cristina A. 759. MABUTAS, Jesus Servando S. 760. MACAPAGAL, Richelle Joy P. 761. MACARAIG, Allan Reiz C. 762. MACARILAY, Florante C. 763. MADAMBA, Marvelous M. 764. MADAYAG, Irene Mae R. 765. MADULID, Lea T. 766. MAESTRADO-APARICIO, Jona T. 767. MAGBANUA, Pearl Sheila S. 768. MAGBANUA, JR., Manuel M. 769. MAGCAWAS, Allison T. 770. MAGNO-ZARATE, Citedina U. 771. MAGPANTAY, Anthea A. 772. MAGPANTAY-NG, Maricel M. 773. MAGRACIA, Herschel F. 774. MAGSINO, Carmi D. 775. MAGUAD, Zha-zha R. 776. MAHAMUD, John-christopher T. 777. MAILOM, Renniel C. 778. MALASA, Angelica O. 779. MALIAWAO, Anwar Khalid U. 780. MALLARI, II, Roberto P. 781. MANALABE, Grandis Rem T. 782. MANALANG, Kristina C. 783. MANALO, Jose Miguel S. 784. MANALO, Juan C. 785. MANANSALA, Edwin C. 786. MANCAO, Cecille B. 787. MANINGDING, Cadeiah B. 788. MANIS, Teliano L. 789. MANLOSA, Armi Lyn B. 790. MANLUYANG, Jeoffrey C. 791. MANUEL, Harlynne Monette M. 792. MANUEL, Olive Jane S. 793. MARASIGAN, Christopher Rey C. 794. MARCOS, Mary Jenneane R. 795. MARMOL, Fidelito L. 796. MARQUEZ, Edwin U. 797. MARQUEZ, Jal A. 798. MARRERO, Evelyn A. 799. MARTIN, Monica M. 800. MARTINEZ, Cherry M. 801. MARTINEZ, Janet L. 802. MARTIR, Karla May O. 803. MASANGKAY, Emmerly Jane D. 804. MATE, Michael Vincent A. 805. MATIBAG, Julius G. 806. MATILA, Rodelio S. 807. MAULION, Mischelle R. 808. MAXILOM, Marvin S. 809. MAXINO, Nancy A. 810. MAÑAGO, Sheryl M. 811. MEDIJA, Louela Lynne M. 812. MEJIA, Cecille L. 813. MEJIA, Maritess T. 814. MELECIO-VILLEJO, Ruby L. 815. MELITANTE, Christian George L. 816. MENDEZ, Geraldine C. 817. MENDINUETO, Erwin Edward P. 818. MENDOZA, Anna Charisse L. 819. MENDOZA, Kim Grace A. 820. MENDOZA, Marlon M. 821. MENDOZA, Mary Ann P. 822. MENDOZA, Mayette M. 823. MENDOZA, Perfecto Justino A. 824. MENESES, Geraldine S. 825. MERCADO, Daiza Anne O. 826. MERCADO, Erickson Donn R. 827. MERCADO, Katherine C. 828. MERCADO, JR., Wilfred A. 829. MERNADO, JR., Michael M. 830. MEÑEZ, Kristine Joy M. 831. MIANO, Diana Marie P. 832. MIGRIÑO, Jason R. 833. MILAN, Jurgens SJ. 834. MILLA, Patricia C. 835. MIOLE, Kristofferlean A. 836. MIRANDA, JR., Reinerio G. 837. MISOLA, Gladys V. 838. MITRA, JR., Elmer R. 839. MONDRAGON, Iannoel V. 840. MONGAYA, Anna Khristine C. 841. MONTEALEGRE, Theodore Allan M. 842. MONTEMAYOR, Adrian R. 843. MONTENEGRO, Allen L. 844. MONTERO, Osmond M. 845. MONTEZA, Angelica Diane B. 846. MORALES, Anthony Lawrence M. 847. MORALES, Cynthia Evangeline D. 848. MORALES, Eufel N. 849. MORALES, Giovanni R. 850. MORALES, Leilani C. 851. MORALES, Michelle Frances L. 852. MORANO, IV, Rene Cornelio R. 853. MORENO, JR., Oscar P. 854. MORENO, JR., Paulino H. 855. MUYCO, Mary Love P.
856. NABUA, John Paul PA. 857. NACIONALES, JR., Rafael D. 858. NAFIANOG, Roger L. 859. NAMBATAC, Dave U. 860. NANGKIL, Philip Ray L. 861. NAPARATE, Arsenia A. 862. NARAJOS, Patricia D. 863. NARANJO, Christine Marie L. 864. NARISMA, Juevanrey A. 865. NATANAUAN, Klarisa L. 866. NAVARRO, Tina B. 867. NEFALAR, Marissa Corazon T. 868. NEIS, Maebe T. 869. NEPOMUCENO, Roviel B. 870. NERY, Melanie Johanna C. 871. NGOCHUA, Patricia Cristina T. 872. NICOLAS, Arvil Philipp A. 873. NICOLAS, Donnaliza A. 874. NICOLAS, Jonathan C. 875. NORA, Paula Katrina L. 876. NOVERO, Brian DS. 877. NUESTRO, Glenn Michael P. 878. NUEVE, Theresa Genevieve C..
879. OBILLOS, Maria Yasmin M. 880. OBIÑA, Eve Jonapaula M. 881. OCAMPO, Robert V. 882. OCAMPO, Shierma F. 883. OCAÑADA-ALEGRE, Amelie O. 884. OCFEMIA, Emil M. 885. OLAÑO, Sheryl L. 886. OLINGAY, Stephen C. 887. OMADTO, JR., Arnold Ninoy P. 888. OMELIO, Princess Claudin C. 889. OMPAD, Julius T. 890. ONA, Mercedita L. 891. ONG, Jennifer T. 892. ORBITA, Janis Mahalia A. 893. ORCULLO, Sora Dereka T. 894. ORENCIA, Janice Rhea B. 895. ORENCIO, Leah May L. 896. OROPESA, Cyril C. 897. ORPILLA, Michelle O. 898. ORTEGA, Noel M. 899. OUANO, Ethelbert B.
900. PABALINAS, Michael D. 901. PABELLAN, Abouben Jade R. 902. PABIONA, Esther Joy P. 903. PABLO, Jessibel M. 904. PACASEM, Nurhani C. 905. PADATE, Faizal A. 906. PAGAYATAN, Alfred T. 907. PALAC, Lemuel G. 908. PALENCIA, JR., Chulo B. 909. PALILEO, Alena Gale H. 910. PALINES, Erwin B. 911. PALMA, Pilipinas C. 912. PAMINTUAN, Dennis Albert S. 913. PAMMIT, Mari Khris R. 914. PAMONAG, Noli Rey L. 915. PAMPOLINA, Jonathan T. 916. PANER, Linda Lucky Grace C. 917. PANES, Anfred P. 918. PANES, JR., Rolando D. 919. PANGANIBAN, Avigail E. 920. PANGILINAN, Beverly F. 921. PANHON, Raymond G. 922. PARADELA, Glenn Raymond O. 923. PARAISO, Renato A. 924. PARAS, Joannah A. 925. PARONG, Joel Joselito G. 926. PASATIEMPO, Herlyn L. 927. PASCO, Novern Irish A. 928. PASCUAL, Joshua F. 929. PASCUAL, Urvi B. 930. PASION, Paul Emerson M. 931. PASTOR, Noel R. 932. PATALINJUG, Liza Marie S. 933. PATCHO, Jerry B. 934. PAULINO, Carlo A. 935. PAULINO, Paulo A. 936. PAYUMO, Caroline C. 937. PAYUMO, Marie Joy M. 938. PAZ, A.j. Gerardo T. 939. PAÑALES, Rhyan M. 940. PERALTA, Ramses S. 941. PEREDO, Eldric Paul A. 942. PERERA, Jason Bader LL. 943. PEREZ, Lyndon Gabriel C. 944. PEREZ-FERRER, Ruby C. 945. PEÑAFLOR, Aldrin G. 946. PEÑARANDA, Jose Rommel A. 947. PEÑARANDA, Rhyna M. 948. PEÑAS, Stella J. 949. PICCIO, Agnes A. 950. PICIO, Jubal R. 951. PILAR, Joy B. 952. PINEDA, Marco K. 953. PINTOR, Arminda T. 954. PIZARRO, Edwin Joy L. 955. PIÑGA, Vibenditho J. 956. PLACIDO, Lady Liza R. 957. PLAZA, Gaudenis Felix E. 958. POJAS, Philip John L. 959. PONDEMIRA, Katrina B. 960. POPANES, Alex Alberto M. 961. POQUIZ, JR., Eduardo U. 962. PORMENTILLA, Jeland Omer L. 963. PORTOZA, Elyjean D. 964. PORTUGAL, Russel P. 965. POSADAS, John Philip A. 966. POSADAS, Raymond Charles N. 967. POTICANO, Joselita M. 968. PRADO, Reigel A. 969. PREZA, Irma R. 970. PRIELA, Diomer L. 971. PRIETO, Mark Anthony S. 972. PUA, Ian Dominic M. 973. PUEDA, Anna Liza S. 974. PUGEDA, Jordan Neil S. 975. PUJANES, Jay P. 976. PUNO, JR., Rogelio D. 977. PY, Ailyn S.
978. QUANICO, JR., Leonardo B. 979. QUINSAYAS, Prima Jesusa B. 980. QUINTO, Salvador Henry H. 981. QUIROS, Jolex M. 982. QUIROZ, Bernadette V. 983.
RABANES, Antonita C. 984. RABANG, Luisa A. 985. RABE, Mark Pepito J. 986. RACHO, Gerald B. 987. RAFAEL, Hyacinth E. 988. RAGSAC, Arceli C. 989. RAMIREZ, Cecily Nerisse C. 990. RAMIREZ, Doris G. 991. RAMIREZ, Renato Oliver A. 992. RAMIREZ, JR., Alfredo O. 993. RAMOS, Beatrix I. 994. RAMOS, Carmen Grace S. 995. RAMOS, Janice Kristine R. 996. RAMOS, Lesalie M. 997. RAMOS, Liza Michelle E. 998. RAMOS, Rechie N. 999. RAMOS, Reezann Keith E. 1000. RAMOS, Ricardo Victor K. 1001. RAMOS, JR., Eduardo F. 1002. RANGGA, Gleenes Dave T. 1003. RAVAL, Jose Roy B. 1004. RAYA, Brando Ray P. 1005. RAYEL, Rosette R. 1006. RAÑESES, Lezelda M. 1007. REAS-POLISTICO, Rosemarie Ann A. 1008. REBUYON, Wilfredo C. 1009. RECOLIZADO, Ma. Nerissa S. 1010. REGALA, Amie T. 1011. REGALADO, Ma. Ruiza L. 1012. RENTUMA, Juneth A. 1013. REPASO, Jayson G. 1014. REPOL, Judy Alice U. 1015. REYES, Ajay Noreen DS. 1016. REYES, Amanda Regina G. 1017. REYES, Ellen C. 1018. REYES, John Albert T. 1019. REYES, Luz Victoria F. 1020. REYES, Maria Teresa V. 1021. REYES, Mary Ann L. 1022. REYES, Mylene R. 1023. REYES, Ronces Anne S. 1024. REYES, Wendy S. 1025. RIALUBIN, Arlyne I. 1026. RICO, Reywin M. 1027. RIEZA, Sylvia Patricia S. 1028. RIGOR, Maritess R. 1029. RIODIQUE, Karen Anne S. 1030. RIVERA, Alexander A. 1031. RIVERA, Alexander Paul T. 1032. RIVERA, Dante Y. 1033. RIVERA, Jonah P. 1034. RIVERA, Maria Concepcion E. 1035. ROBLES, Joan A. 1036. ROBLES, Margarette T. 1037. RODRIGUEZ, Albert Leonard C. 1038. RODRIGUEZ, Christopher A. 1039. RODRIGUEZ, Irish Mae V. 1040. ROJAS-QUIAMBAO, Merriam Fe G. 1041. ROJO, Rosemarie A. 1042. ROMERO, Rowena V. 1043. RONQUILLO, Victor John Paul H. 1044. ROSALES, May Ann R. 1045. ROSALES, Rosario L. 1046. ROSARIO, Enrico R. 1047. ROSAURO, Allan A. 1048. ROSELL, Collin N. 1049. ROXAS, Vernidia M. 1050. RUBAYA, Maria Salve C. 1051. RUBIN, Krissi Shaffina Twyla A. 1052. RUBIO, Maria Catherina G. 1053. RUCKENBROD, Janis Roselle S. 1054. RUIZ, Erwin G.
1055. SABADO, Susan Phoebe R. 1056. SABANGAN, Charina G. 1057. SABER, Raya Avariza V. 1058. SABITSANA, Clemens Angeli B. 1059. SABUNDAYO, Maria Lourdes A. 1060. SACABEN, Rico Leo R. 1061. SACEDON, Janice S. 1062. SACEDON, Oliver M. 1063. SADURAL, Emma Rhea B. 1064. SALAGAN, Decimary DC. 1065. SALATAN, Gideon C. 1066. SALDUA-CASTILLO, Cherry Vi M. 1067. SALEM, Sylvia Jean P. 1068. SALIBAD, JR., David S. 1069. SALINAS, Frances Shanelle G. 1070. SALINAS, Pierre Nikolai M. 1071. SALOMEO, Conrado A. 1072. SALVADOR, Noel N. 1073. SALVANERA, Christian Joyce P. 1074. SALVE, Lalaine P. 1075. SAMANIEGO, Windel Z. 1076. SAMERA, Maria Lovella C. 1077. SAMONTE, Erwin Jonas A. 1078. SAMPAGA, Steven M. 1079. SAMPANG, Darrell Enerico I. 1080. SAMPAYAN, Rexreginald T. 1081. SAMSON, Sean Blenn E. 1082. SAN JUAN, Ernesto C. 1083. SANCHEZ, Analiza D. 1084. SANCHEZ, Dionne Marie M. 1085. SANCHEZ, Donna May P. 1086. SANCHEZ, Yehlen D. 1087. SANDE, Stephanie P. 1088. SANDOVAL, Ronald C. 1089. SANGALANG, Marlene O. 1090. SANOY, Sharon Grace S. 1091. SANTIAGO, Dominador O. 1092. SANTIAGO, Gwen Manuel P. 1093. SANTOS, Agnes B. 1094. SANTOS, Angelo Niño B. 1095. SANTOS, Charlie O. 1096. SANTOS, Rhoesel Ammiel M. 1097. SAQUING, Christine C. 1098. SARCEDA, Ryan R. 1099. SARINAS, Karen Mae G. 1100. SARMIENTO, Jorge Franco S. 1101. SARMIENTO, Maria Robina C. 1102. SARMIENTO, III, Jes Gal B. 1103. SARMIENTO, III, Leonardo A. 1104. SAULOG-MARASIGAN, Macy G. 1105. SAWIT, Clifton James F. 1106. SAY, Loma Linda A. 1107. SAYOG, Arnolita F. 1108. SAÑOSA, JR., Juanito L. 1109. SEBASTIAN, Mia Mary G. 1110. SEBASTIAN, Yolanda S. 1111. SEBIANO, Teresa G. 1112. SEMPRON, Josie C. 1113. SERON, Eugene S. 1114. SEVILLA, Anna Camille L. 1115. SIAPNO-CAGUNGAO, Alma E. 1116. SIBUYAN, Brian Gale T. 1117. SICANGCO, Maria Cecilia T. 1118. SILLA, Merielle T. 1119. SILO, JR., Benjamin H. 1120. SIMTIM, JR., Eufemio A. 1121. SINGSON, Ma. Veronique R. 1122. SINGSON, Michael Thor C. 1123. SIOCO, Kyan John B. 1124. SIONGCO, Emmie-lou L. 1125. SIRON, Jennifer G. 1126. SISON, Aireen D. 1127. SISON, Emmeree C. 1128. SITES, Nilda V. 1129. SITOY, Leighna Katrina S. 1130. SOBREJUANITE, Roev Bryl T. 1131. SOJOR, Ryan T. 1132. SOLIS, Ceasar Anthony S. 1133. SOLIS, Edson S. 1134. SOLIS, III, Emmanuel B. 1135. SOLOMON, JR., Juan B. 1136. SONGCO, Amiel R. 1137. SOPEÑA, Joicel C. 1138. SORIANO, Jerrylee D. 1139. SORIANO, Omar A. 1140. SORIANO, Zeldania DT. 1141. SORILLA, Mark Anthony C. 1142. SORILLA, Mark Christer A. 1143. SORIÑO, Paul B. 1144. SOTTO, Rhine F. 1145. STA. CRUZ, Benedict S. 1146. STA. MARIA, Odessa T. 1147. STUART DEL ROSARIO, Rendo C. 1148. SUAREZ, Dario O. 1149. SUAREZ, Juan Alfonso D. 1150. SUAZO, Alvin G. 1151. SUMEDCA, Rommel H. 1152. SUPERABLE, Clarissa M. 1153. SURELL, Ma. Excelsis R. 1154. SURIL, Ethel Rea G. 1155. SUYAT, Franklin L. 1156. SZE, Abigail T.
1157. TAACA, Baby Lyn B. 1158. TACIO, Swanerrie Sangshell C. 1159. TADENA, Rex A. 1160. TAGARDA, Luis Karlo R. 1161. TAGLE, Sharon D. 1162. TAMAYO, Kristine Jazz V. 1163. TAMAYO, Zulieca L. 1164. TAMBOL, Jonathan B. 1165. TAN, Janice Jade V. 1166. TAN, Ma. Cecilia S. 1167. TAN, Rose Macrina Q. 1168. TAN, Vivian S. 1169. TANDOG, Jonathan G. 1170. TANSINSIN, Arthur G. 1171. TAPIA, Judilyn H. 1172. TAVAS-TAN, Marichu G. 1173. TEH, Shergine C. 1174. TEJERO, Robert John M. 1175. TENG, Bavilyn C. 1176. TEOXON, Art R. 1177. TEVES, Eugene C. 1178. TEVES, Irene Joyce T. 1179. TEVES, Niña Rica R. 1180. TI, Marl Chester Y. 1181. TIANCO, Elizabeth Amelia V. 1182. TIBON, Rheia G. 1183. TIMBOL, Jennifer L. 1184. TIN, Jovy June E. 1185. TINGSON, Mary Genevieve F. 1186. TIUNAYAN, Rolan A. 1187. TIZON, Sheryl Ann D. 1188. TOGLE, Maria Inez C. 1189. TOKIAS, Joey G. 1190. TOLEDO, Hermie Jun S. 1191. TOLENTINO, Claudette C. 1192. TOLENTINO, Jose Mari F. 1193. TOLENTINO, Nadia Marie D. 1194. TOLENTINO, III, Avelino D. 1195. TOLETE, Gladys Pinky D. 1196. TOLIMAO, Sandy J. 1197. TOMAS, Eric M. 1198. TOMON, Edwin M. 1199. TOMOTORGO, Ricky P. 1200. TORBELA, Venus A. 1201. TORIBIO, Elmer G. 1202. TORRALBA, Mary Grace Y. 1203. TORREGOSA, Jonell M. 1204. TORRES, Gregorio C. 1205. TORRES, Jason C. 1206. TORRES-ELACION, Chares Marie R. 1207. TOTAÑES, Maria Guillermina G. 1208. TRADIO, Alexander J. 1209. TRINIDAD, Cheryll Ann R. 1210. TRINIDAD, Christine S. 1211. TSANG, Jocelyn T. 1212. TUAZON, Ford G. 1213. TUBIGON-BACANG, Jerefe D. 1214. TUMAMPOS, Iris P. 1215. TUMANENG, Felix Jasper DC. 1216. TUMANENG, Rochelle Marie A. 1217. TUMBALI, Mediatrix S. 1218. TUMULAK, Maria Rosario Consuelo S. 1219. TUNGPALAN, Cheryl Ann A. 1220. TUPAS, Charo N. 1221. TUPAS, Rexter C. 1222. TUPAS, III, Alejandro M. 1223. TURIANO, Gerard N. 1224. TUTICA-VALLES, Genevieve B. 1225. TY, JR., Alfredo B.
1226. UAL, Jasmine Anne M. 1227. UMADHAY, Apollo J. 1228. UTZURRUM, Joanna Ruth T. 1229. UY, Jonathan Herbert C. 1230. UY, Voltaire S. 1231. UYAN, Aguinnaya D.
1232. VALDEZ, Almira B. 1233. VALDEZ, Edgard E. 1234. VALDEZ, JR., Rodrigo C. 1235. VALENCIA, Ian Christian M. 1236. VALENZUELA, Cyrus Paul S. 1237. VALENZUELA, JR., Carmelo L. 1238. VALERA, Charmi Christine F. 1239. VALLECER, Jan Hendrik I. 1240. VALLESPIN, Alex O. 1241. VARGAS, Ananias Christian G. 1242. VASQUEZ, Zarina Marie M. 1243. VELANDREZ, Jehn Louie W. 1244. VELASCO, Tricia Nicole Q. 1245. VELICARIA, Anthony Raymond M. 1246. VELOSO, Christine Antoinette M. 1247. VENTURA, Charissimae Y. 1248. VERDE, Rico O. 1249. VERGARA, John Dave G. 1250. VICERA, Christopher G. 1251. VICTORIO, Fides C. 1252. VIDAD, Owen M. 1253. VILLA, Oliver E. 1254. VILLALUZ, Randy S. 1255. VILLANTE, JR., Romeo L. 1256. VILLANUEVA, Emily Kristine C. 1257. VILLANUEVA, Henry C. 1258. VILLANUEVA, Jeremiah V. 1259. VILLANUEVA, Lovelyn A. 1260. VILLANUEVA, Marcianelle C. 1261. VILLANUEVA, Yolanda Y. 1262. VILLANUEVA, JR., Carlo C. 1263. VILLARIN, Earl Charles N. 1264. VILLARUBIA, Roseller P. 1265. VILLARUEL, Anthea R. 1266. VILLASERAN, Joel N. 1267. VILLEROZ, Francis C. 1268. VILLORDON, Jose Jonathan R. 1269. VINLUAN, Amiel Ronald R. 1270. VISTA, Guyla A.
1271. WAHAWA, Leticia P. 1272. WONG, Maciel C.
1273. YAMBAO, Kenneth B. 1274. YAMBOT, Rodrigo Dante C. 1275. YANCHA, Dashell C. 1276. YAP, Jeffry Jude T. 1277. YAP, Norman Brian P. 1278. YAP, Phillip John F. 1279. YAP, Rafael Christopher L. 1280. YAP, Raymond B. 1281. YAPHA, Maria Honeylette P. 1282. YMBALLA, Ragem V. 1283. YU, Ma. Felina Constancia B. 1284. YUHAYCO, Babel U. 1285. YUMUL, Ily Grace T.
1286. ZABALA, Jocelyn C. 1287. ZARAGOZA, Charmian Wyanet S. 1288. ZOLETA, Mark D. 1289. ZUÑO, Froilan Yñigo B.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tomorrow, March 29, 2008, join some countries of the world in the fight against global warming by turning off your lights from 8 to 9 PM. The goal is to encourage people to act positively and lessen emission in the long run by at least 5%.
Earth Hour was made a reality in March 31, 2007 when over two million businesses and households in Sydney, Australia turned off their lights for an hour. This may be a small act but when we act together, we can take action against climate change. Climate change or global warming is a real emergency more frightening than World War II or the 9/11. It is a major disaster.
Passing the bar is the ultimate dream of any law student. I should know. But what after the bar exams? Unless your goal in becoming a lawyer is to help the poor and the needy and those who cannot afford a lawyer, better not go into law school anymore. If your main goal is to earn money then you might want to look somewhere else, like being a content writer perhaps or a big time drug dealer (then you can buy all the lawyers in the world!).
A lot of my classmates who are lawyers now are complaining about how low their incomes are. A starting lawyer should be happy if he gets a P7,000 monthly salary from a respectable law firm. Mos newbies I know are however thriving with the 30-70% payment being given by most law firms---the 30% goes to the lawyer and the 70% goes to the firm. Well,. you're even lucky if you get a case in a month because if you are a new lawyer then you would probably be relegated to the pro bono cases which the big guys are not interested in anymore.
However, there are also lawyers who have made it big. Call it luck, perseverance or whatever. My former professor Atty. Edison Batacan used to tell us how his life has changed when he became a laywer. He got a Masters before he went to Law School but nothing much there. All good things came when he became a lawyer.
I had been racking my brain trying to think of other lawyers I know who became successful financially and that's what I got. Blank wall. Well, there are other successful lawyers in Manila and in other places. But based on who I know and what I know of their financial status, I am encountering a blank wall. Maybe I should get to know more people then. Or more lawyers earning big bucks.
But if you are planning to take up law, don't let my cynicism get to you. Go ahead with your ideals. One thing I learned in life is to "do what you love" because then, you will never have to work a single day in your life. Maybe that's why I have remained a writer.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
You can tour the whole of Davao these days but you will never be able to find rice, specifically 7 Tonner or Masipag, at its old price of P27 below. Today, these rice varieties are priced from P28 up. Even Mais, supposedly as cheap as NFA rice is now P21 per kilo.
With the gas prices up and the rice prices up, can a Dabawenyo earning minimum wage with e kids still survive? Your guess is as good as mine.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Daily gas consumers should get used to high gas pries because there is nothing anyone can do ---you can march daily on the streets, starve yourself to death---but it will not change the way things are, at least in the gas price department.
But there are some things you can do to save on gas. Here goes:
1. Walk, walk, walk.
2. Plan your trip so you don't have to pass the same location twice.
3. Gas up in the morning
4. Don't let your gas go dry
5. Buy a gas-efficient vehicle
6. Better yet, buy a diesel-powered vehicle
7. Only use your vehicle for family trips; take the public transportation if you're the only one using the car
Monday, March 24, 2008
SM City sponsored a whole Day Easter Family Day Activity starting with free painting sessions, face painting and Parlor Games for the whole family at the SM Event Center in the morning. A clown hosted the morning games. The fun however started in the afternoon with the Easter Egg painting.
Then came the parade of children in their easter costumes. The kids wore different costumes as an interpretation of the Easter theme.
Most of the kids were in the traditional bunny costumes while others wore non-traditional Easter costumes like a military-inspired Easter bunny and a carrot.
The Easter Egg hunt sent everyone--including the adults, scampering for eggs anywhere. Lots and lots of Unilab milk---Bright and Enervon---were given away as prizes for those who participated in the show.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Horton is an elephant who hears a cry of help from a speck of dust. Turns out that the speck consist of a community with its very own mayor. Reminds me of a graduation I attended last week where the school administrator (and the owner) including some of the teachers reeked of FAVORITISM! As usual, the center of their attention was the son of a literally filthy politician from Cotabato who was not really brilliant but guess what? The kid (and even the yaya and the mother)are getting so much attention because they drop their money left and right like there's no tomorrow. Those from the academe should be the one to teach the kids to respect people rich or poor. In effect, they are the ones teaching the kids to bow their heads on moneyed people.
The Movie is made by Century Fox Animation, the same outfit that brought us Ice Age. It is based on the 1954 book of Dr. Seuss, an authority on family literature. Horton Hears A Who is just one among a series of Horton titles.
Here's the movie guide for this week
Horton Hears A Who GP
SM Cinema 1 11:20/1:15/3:10/5:05/7:00
NCCC Cinema 2 12:25 / 2:20 / 4:15 / 6:10 / 8:05
In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale PG 13
SM Cinema 6 12:15/2:25/4:35/6:45/9:00
NCCC CInema 4 12:20 / 2:45 / 5:10 / 7:35 / 10:00
SM CInema 3 12:10/1:55/3:40/5:25/7:10
Friday, March 21, 2008
There was a time when Holy Week used to be a solemn season especially observed in silence by those who want to retreat and look at their past lives. Other people prefer to go away from it all and spend the Holy Week in beaches. We spent one Holy Week in Paradise and it was great. Others prefer to visit various churches.
When in Davao City, nothing beats The Shrine if you want to feel the Holy Week. There are different stations placed along the road going to the Shrine. It is an uphill climb so those who want to complete the whole Station of the Cross would really experience hardship and lots of sweat going up. But this time around, every station is not only a place to recite the Lord's Prayer but also a place for food, drinks and in some cases, a mini tiangge. So much for the Lenten Spirit.
The road to the Shrine Hills reeked of commercialism. It was like the food street of the malls were transferred there. There was a Greenwich booth, a Dunkin Donut booth and what have you. Even the inside of the Shrine had a Coca Cola Stall.
Looking at this modern way of observing Lent, one can recall how Jesus went wild and turned the tables on the people who were selling all sorts of goodies outside the church.
You still have until Sunday to enjoy Allegro's giant inflatable slide at the Atrium of the Gaisano Mall of Davao. These slides are a hit in the United States (and there are several in Metro Manila) but it is rare that an inflatable slide as huge as this is made available to Dabawenyos for free. You heard it right. Just buy any Allegro Ice Cream (the ice cream cup costs P12.50 while the drumstick costs P16) and they will give you a pass to the slide. The ice cream does not taste that great though but who cares? The opportunity to feel the air fall with you as you go down the slide is well worth it!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
RWD or rear wheel drives are excellent for drifting (as opposed to the 4x4 exhibitions where the cars have to FWDs). Well, soem say you can use front wheel drive cars for drifting if you are using the E brake.
Dabawenyos are celebrating the 71st Araw ng Dabaw today but for fear that people would not go out in the streets and watch the Araw Parade (because today is also Paquiao's boxing bout with Marquez), Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte installed a giant screen right at the Park so that Dabawenyos can watch the boxing bout and participate in the fiesta at the same time.
It can be recalled that Pacquiao was beaten black and blue by Marquez during their last bout (which most boxing fans see as a sham) in May 8, 2004. Pacquaio has waited four years for the sweet smell of victory against Marquez and now he has finally tasted that victory by winning the super featherweight world championship.
Ciara Sotto (who sang the Philippine National Anthem) was Pacquiao's lucky charm this time.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Watching the boxing bout LIVE at Eagles Bar tomorrow, SUnday, March 16, will set you back by P200 but this is inclusive a one drink and you also get 20% off on all food items from the hotel's F&B outlets.
The fight will start at 8AM so be at the Eagles Bar early so you can get the best seat!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Dureza said the rehabilitation of the quay is already completed and what remains to be done is the expansion of the port. The project, he said, started in August 2006.
The Davao Port Expansion project is only one among the many infrastructure projects for Mindanao being fast tracked by president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo before her term ends in 2010.
“We only have 600 working days to ensure we complete what needs to be completed,” Mindanao Economic Development Council undersecretary Virgilio Leyretana, Sr. said.
Leyterana said infrastructure enhances the delivery of services, encourages the mobility of people and opens new areas of economic development. He said Mindanao has always been referred to as a strategic region with rich natural resources but “without infrastructure we can’t hope that these resources will be used for the benefit of Mindanao and the whole country.
A total of P993.09 million worthy of seaport projects, including the Davao City Port project and the Cagayan de Oro Port Development Project (worth P572.87 million) are actually expected to be completed simultaneously by January next year, Dureza said.
The upgrading and rehabilitation of the Cagayan de Oro port has been completed and the construction of a back up area for the newly constructed wharf is already 93.37% complete.
All these projects are being fast tracked through the Pro-Performance System which is committed not only to the delivery of priority infrastructure projects but also in ensuring that the projects are implemented with full transparency.
The opening of the Museo Dabawenyo yesterday was just in time for the formal declaration of the opening of the 71st Araw nf Dabaw. What can be better for Dabawenyos than a museum that will remind the people of its history? The Museum was appropriate for the occassion, so to speak.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
10,000 BC looks like a violent enough movie so I do not encourage kids to watch this, same with Dragon Wars. However, I wonder why 10,000 BC is rated GP while D-War is rated PG 13.
I am a Russel Crowe fan so I think all is movies are great. However, his newest film to hit the cinema looks like a cowboy movie (much like the genre of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven) with lots of guns and gunshots of course. Sorry kids, no movies for you this week.
One Missed Call PG13
SM Cinema 4 12:15/2:00/3:45/5:30/7:15
NCCC Cinema 1 12:25/2:20/4:15/6:10/8:05
10,000 BC GP
SM Cinema 1 11:00/1:00/3:00/5:00/7:00
NCCC Cinema 2 12:00/2:00/4:00/6:00/8:00
SM Cinema 2 12:15/2:00/3:45/5:30/7:15
NCCC Cinema 4 12:25/2:20/4:15/6:10/8:05
3:10 To Yuma PG13
SM Cinema 6 12:20/2:30/4:40/6:50/9:00
Top Malacañang officials headed by Presidential Management Staff head Secretary Cerge M. Remonde will be in town tomorrow for the 3rd National Infrastructure Forum at the Marco Polo Hotel to forge stronger ties with Mindanao stakeholder to fully realize the implementation of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s infrastructure projects in Mindanao.
Mindanao contributes greatly to the country’s coffers thanks to its agricultural exports. However, the budget given to the island is meagre compared to the other islands. Remonde himself acknowledged this and said some of the country’s poorest provinces are in the island. Thus, the government’s plant to fast track 27 infra projects to promote food security in Mindanao.
Among the 27 infra projects are eight power and energy projects, two ports (including the Davao Port in Sasa, the improvement of which is expected to maximize seaport linkages and increase economic activity), seven airports, nine roads and bridges and a major irrigation project (along with small farm to market roads).
Remonde is also urging the business sector to invest in the infrastructure projects.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Nograles said de Venecia knows "it's nothing personal".
Well, de Venecia might be a veteran politician who knows the ins and outs of politics like the back of his hand and who knows that in politics there are no permanent friends only personal interests but stupid he is not. Will you consider someone who has stolen (literally of course) your prestige, your power, your career----you FRIEND?
If they are indeed friends then that could be the worst example of friendship that ever existed. One that people should avoid getting into if they want to remain sane and fully alive; not a zombie---to quote Father Moga's book "Fully human, fully alive". And de Venecia is, at present, definitely not fully alive. If you you were in his shoes, you wouldn't be too.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Former first lady Hillary Clinton is still on the running but her archrival Barack Obama is a hard opponent to beat. The Republicans have already chosen John McCain, a former war veteran, a Prisoner of War and a hero on his own. However, the Democrats are not far behind. So who do you think would the Democrats root for? Your guess is as good as mine!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Just like the other hit movies for children and adults alike, the Spiderwick is a screen adaptation of a best-selling book, "The SPiderwick Chronicles". It is a fantasy movie that has mass appeal so expect both adults and children to flock to teh theaters this week. It has a universal appeal because it arouses the child in each of us.
A lot of readers have signed in to receive DatelineDavao posts regularly through their emails. However, most have forgotten to leave a comment on the site that they have already subscribed to the posts. Please leave a comment on this site so I can count you in during the raffle for the Jollibee certificates and 100 entrecards.
It's easy to leave a comment. Just click on the Post Comment link and you will be directed to the comments page.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Every professional blogger dreams of monetizing his blog. I am no different and I am still looking for ways to improve traffic and get more visitors to my blog. I believe that it is necessary to bring in traffic first before one can really maximize a blog's earning opportunities.
This is where I need a little help from Buzzfuse.com It is a site that helps distribute your blog posts to your contacts without a fuss. Just register with Buzzfuse (which is a breeze) and then get the special widget and paste it below your post, click on it and your site goes live.
What is nice about Buzzfuse is that it does not just promote blogs but also other posts like music, photos, etc. Whatever you need promoted in the World Wide Web, Buzzfuse can surely help. And with these, you can get more traffic to your site and hopefully, more income.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
The establishment of various malls in the city has also made fast foods accessible to Dabawenyos and so their food saga continues. But while various food outlets come and go in the city, can we say that Dabawenyos are pizza-eating-people? Well, there's Giacominos, Pizza Hut, Greenwich and Shakeys. Do you think another pizza joint (that is more affordable than the other pizza joints) would still appeal to Dabawenyos?
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Finally! I am launching my first-ever contest here at DatelineDavao. This contest is quite unique because three of the four prizes are exclusive to Dabawenyos. Well, the exclusivity is primarily because three of the prizes are actually Jollibee gift certificates which can only be used in selected Jollibee outlets in Davao City.
One other thing that makes this contest unique is that the other prize, 100 Entre Cards, is exclusive only to Entre members or those who will sign up with entrecard.com. How else will you enjoy your EntreCards?
So here's the deal.
1. subscribe to my posts via email and verify your subscription (just enter your email address on the subscription form located on the very right side of the sidebar and then click subscribe; you will receive an email asking you to verify your subscription.) Please enter a valid email because this is how I will determine your entry. You can still join the contest even if you don't have a blog just be subscribing through email. that's one entry.
2. Blog about this post, place a link to datelinedavao and use the photo logo of datelinedavao (can be seen on the left side of this post) and leave a comment here after you have done Numbers 1 and 2. that's another entry for number 2 so if you did both numbers 1 and 2 then that's 2 entries.
3. I will assign numbers per entry and will use Random.org to choose the top 4 winners to win Jollibee certificates and 100 Entrecards.
You can link to me if you want (and you will also get a linkback) but this is not a requirement to winning. If you vote for my blog (just click the orange box on the right side) then that's equal to a hundred thank you's from me.
For now, the contest will run up to April 3, 2008. However, I can change my mind and extend the contest depending on the response from my readers (granting I have them ha!ha!).
Saturday, March 1, 2008
I make it a point to go blog hopping not just to look for something to write about but more importantly to read the minds of the blogging gurus who, I hope, will be able to teach me how to drive traffic to my blog and how to monetize my blog.
I was about to join the EC quest but I got stalled upon seeing that Google is conducting another PageRank update. I know I have good content (although the number of visitors to my site is not yet that great) but I am still at a loss as to how to achieve even a higher Google Page Rank. As you may see, I am still unranked so this is I guess one of the challenges for me as a new blogger.
Well, admittedly, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to monetizing my page and achieving a higher page rank. Well, at least for now, I am assured of 500 ECs---or am I?
Sending money anywhere in the Philippines is now a lot easier thanks to the various money remittance centers like Palawan Express, Cebuana ...
There's a new kid in town and it's going to help change the landscape of J.P. Laurel Avenue. A P1-billion 18-storey condomin...
Mauricio Mendez, the 22-year old triathlete from Mexico, won the first Alveo Ironman 70.3 Davao Sunday (March 25) after finishing the ra...
Waterfront Insular Hotel is one of Davao City's oldest hotels but while it has been renovated it still has that old charm that has made ...