Unionbank Where Did My Money Go?

"Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" might as well be the slogan Unionbank for clients who complain a lot and i belong to that group. Huhuhuhuhu. It has been two hours since I emailed Unionbank about the discrepancy in my PayPal withdrawal and when I checked out just now, even the P1,900 they deposited to my account is gone! waaaaaahhhhh.....And not even a word as to what happened! And by the way, I sure would like to tell Unionbank to shove their 1-800-1888-2277 number on their ---wherever---since up to now, I still can't access the supposedly HOTLINE customer care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davao Promos: Waterfront Insular Hotel Price-Off Deals

CCNA Review, Certification Exam Now in Davao City

Vina, Shaina In Davao For Opening Of Ystilo Abreeza