Sunday, December 7, 2008

Manny Pacquiao WIns Over Oscar dela Hoya In Only 8 Rounds

Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao won versus Oscar dela Hoya in Round 8 of their Boxing Dream Match held in Las Vegas, Nevada today.

"I worked hard and trained hard but as I told other people in the ring it's a whole different story," del Hoya said when interviewed after the bout. Pacquiao really trained like a champion and he deserves everything, he added. Dela Hoya was sporting a heavily blacked left eye.

My heart wants to fight but if your body does not respond then what can I do, dela Hoya said when asked why threw the towel in the 8th round.

"I am lucky; I think I did well tonight," Pacquiao said. I've been working everyday, I knew speed would be the key to this fight, he added.

No comments:

Araw ng Dabaw Tattoo Fest 2024 organizers eye tattoo industry as next tourist attraction

Tattoos have come a long way in the Philippines. From being frowned upon, tattoos are now considered art and a form of self-expression.   Da...