Gas Price Increase? Nothing New
Daily gas consumers should get used to high gas pries because there is nothing anyone can do ---you can march daily on the streets, starve yourself to death---but it will not change the way things are, at least in the gas price department.
But there are some things you can do to save on gas. Here goes:
1. Walk, walk, walk.
2. Plan your trip so you don't have to pass the same location twice.
3. Gas up in the morning
4. Don't let your gas go dry
5. Buy a gas-efficient vehicle
6. Better yet, buy a diesel-powered vehicle
7. Only use your vehicle for family trips; take the public transportation if you're the only one using the car