Friday, February 8, 2008

Mar Roxas For President?

Stumbled upon this blog “Oras Na, Roxas Na MAR ROXAS”, campaigning for the purportedly presidential candidacy of senator Mar Roxas in 2010. I am not sure if this blogger is doing it on his own (although he has a disclaimer on his site) or this is included in Roxas camp’s political strategy but watch out for his blog as it may just deliver what it purports to do---put Roxas in Malacañang.

I had the chance to accompany the senator during his trips even before he became a senator and I think even before he became the DTI secretary. As Lapanday’s external affairs manager, I was tasked to the entertaining task of being his school bus. He was a very important guest in the city since he is a good friend of my former boss, Cito Lorenzo (another decent by tough guy if you ask me).

So armed with my L200 pick white pick up I fetch Mar from the airport whenever he was Davao and then bring him to where he was supposed to go. I think that was his first or second time in the city of durian. He’s a very nice man though, not the usual politician you’d expect. But that was several years ago and I’m not sure if he has changed since then.

1 comment:

Kevin Ray N. Chua said...

Hi there! I am Kevin Ray N. Chua, the blogger of Mar Roxas for President in 2010 Blog

Actually, I am just an ordinary college student blogging for him. I am not being PAID FOR BY MAR ROXAS nor he is DICTATING me on what to and not to blog.

I am even blogging things like his relationship with Korina which he always shies away, to tell the people on what I think about him.

BTW, thanks a lot for blogging about the blog!

Araw ng Dabaw Tattoo Fest 2024 organizers eye tattoo industry as next tourist attraction

Tattoos have come a long way in the Philippines. From being frowned upon, tattoos are now considered art and a form of self-expression.   Da...