Ateneo de davao Stude is 2007 Bar No. 9
This is not the first time that students from the Ateneo de Davao College of Law topped the Bar. In fact, there was one time when two ADDU-Law School graduates got two of teh Top 5 ranks and that was the time when Dexter Lopoz placed No. 2 and Roger Largo placed 4th.
It is good to note that students of law school outside Imperial Manila are making it to the Top 10. There are other law schools in Davao though including the University of Mindanao Law School and Cor Jesu College. Who knows, these schools will also have their own graduates in the Top 10 in the next Bar exams.
Congratulations to friends and classmates who made it!
Atty. Connie Liza
Atty. Genevieve Tutica-Valles (whos husband Atty. Joel Valles must be proud of)
Atty. Leah Librado (hello ninang!)
Atty. Antonette Rabanes
Atty. Karen Cacabelos
If I missed anyone just howl!
The 2007 Philippine Bar Topnotchers are
1. Mercedita L. Ona of Ateneo De Manila University-83.552
2. Jennifer Ong of the University of the Philippines-Diliman-83.353
3. Yvanna BL Maalat of the Ateneo-82.754
4. Jennie C. Aclan of the University of San Carlos-82.105
5. John Michael F. Galauran of the University of Nueva Caceres-81.606
6. Karen S. Canullas of the San Sebastian College-81.407
7. Cecille L. Mejia of the Ateneo De Manila University-81.35
Sheryl Ann D. Tizon of the University of the Philippines-Diliman-81.358
8. Marforth T. Fua of San Beda College-81.209
9. Ruby M. Luy of the Ateneo De Davao University-81.1510
10. Christian B. Llido of the University of Cebu-80.90
Vivian S. Tan, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 80.90